Saturday, November 29, 2008

B&L UPDATE!!

Hello B&L's!!! I'm back to my regularly scheduled posts and believe me I've been soooo tied up! Sorry for that guys! I went out of town for the holidays and had sooo many things to do for the trip.

Okay, my hair is getting more and more difficult to deal with. However, I've been researching over on LHCF and Nappturality and gotten some great tips on how to detangle my hair without tearing out over half my head. The best way to detangle that new growth is to slather it down with conditioner while you're in the shower. Proceed to detangle and rinse out the conditioner. I will definitely make sure that I have my sections plaited off from each other (before I rinse) once I've detangled!

B&L's first give-a-way is right around the corner. There are a few more hours available to cast your vote on what you would like to see as prizes on here. I'll do different items randomly but the poll is for the major contests I'll feature on here. Stay tuned for details about the give-a-ways and contests!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday! I was in Atlanta...yeahh!!!! I loved it and everyone had a great time. I've decided to go ahead and put up that feel good Christmas music and hopefully everyone will enjoy. If you don't choose to listen to the music please press the stop button on the player!!! I put this up for those who enjoy to listen to music while they're browsing.

Special thanks to all of those who visit my blog and comment regularly! I appreciate it soooo much. I try to do the same and it means a lot when someone takes the time to read what you have to say. Take care everyone and I'll be posting some important stuff tomorrow so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned a lot from LHCF as well. One of the tips from that site is to wash your hair under a faucet. Why? As you are combing out your hair hold it under the streaming water. The force of the water helps detangle so you don't have to work as hard which reduces the amount of "wear and tear" on your hair.

Brownelovely said...

Great tip NiKita! While transitioning this is extremely important to do.