Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm so....

lazy about doing this product haul..I hate going through stuff just to see what I have, what i don't need, what's sucks, what's great, what I don't have..blah, blah, blah.

Well, I guess I'll get on it tonight seeing as how the holidays are coming and I can't keep looking like I'mma bag lady. I do indeed look a mess. I'm off to buy a wig today to get me through the holidays!! I used to wear them back in the day for fashion but I think that I will get my hair braided down and chill with all the combing for a week. I'll still wash and moisturize my locks and keep that scalp clean so no worries there.

I'm going to the hair store on my lunch break and hopefully get some pics of what my final wig is!

Stay Browne, Stay Lovely

Oh yeah, is anybody else getting weird vibes from McCan't supporters still??

3 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Well I'm not mad at you girl. Get yourself a wig. I have been getting some vibes from the McCain supporters. However, I just smile and keep walking, because while they are giving me dirty looks and fake smiles; they have no idea where I stand in this whole political thing.

Brownelovely said...

Yeah...same here. I understand that people are gonna be upset that their candidate didn't win...but for people to be so rude about him being a man of color is ridiculous. This election really brought out the truth about a lot of people!

be-you-tifulhair said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new wig. I can't find one that doesn't look like, well, a wig.
HHG!