Monday, November 10, 2008

Ears Free Head Wrap

Okay ladies, so I've stumbled upon this great idea online and looks like I might want to try this. I have a description from the website below and you can click the link if you're interested in ordering. I love the idea that this keeps my ears free especially at night! I hate having sore ears when I get up in the morning. IT's only $10+S&H which isn't bad. I will be ordering next Friday so I'll keep you guys up to date on that!


Description:

EARS FREE HAIR WRAP!!!

If you are tired of your hair wrap
coming off at night, the hair on the
nape of your neck being exposed to
dryness, and your ears being sore by
morning....
Our new and innovative product
called Ears Free is just what you've
been waiting for!.
Say goodbye to the days and nights of
your cap coming off, only to have
you disappointed when you wake up.
Yell adios! to your "kitchen" (nape)
area suffering from breakage
because the cotton pillow case
siphoned the life-filled oil from your
hair.
Now finally, wave sayonara! to the
pain emanating from your ears
caused by the pressure of yesterday's
products.
Eborya Enterprises Presents:
The one and only;
EARS FREE HAIR WRAP!!






5 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Wow, this is great, because i have this weird thing about my ears! I am going to get this!

Brownelovely said...

LOL...u too?? I hate wearing anything over my ears plus that ear pain in the morning is no joke.

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Wow, this turned out great!! Nice idea.

Brownelovely said...

It couldn't be better..I hate my ears pinned down!

Unknown said...

That is super cute!