Friday, October 17, 2008

Shopping on my B-Day!!

Hellooooo B&L's!!! Well many don't know but today is my B-Day (hooray for another year!!!) and I got a wonderful surprise from my mother! I got my Shea Cashmere Body Lotion and Shower Cream plus a cute little stuffed sheep to stand guard for me ;O). So in honor of my special day I decided to do a braidout or twist out today. Now I am currently in the process of washing, conditioning, etc..right now but as I sit with the shower cap I wanted to do a quick post.

I went and did a little shopping to get me a leave in conditioner. Shouts out to all the wonderful KISS Sistas that gave me sooooo much helpful feedback. I ended up buying Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave in Conditioner and Neutrogena Silk-Touch Leave-In. I love Aphogee products and I just began using the NTM products and they work good thus far so I just wanted to give this stuff a shot. Oh yeah, got me some Scuncci headbands also. Check them out at Walgreen's...I got 6 assorted bands for $3.29!!

I'll post some pics of the hair later but for now enjoy the product pics and information tid-bits! HHG!

Pictures





Product Info

ApHOGEE Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner is a deep penetrating, leave-in conditioner that fortifies limp, lifeless hair creating superior body.

Panthenol and Mucopolysaccharides combine to penetrate the cortex to strengthen and increase fullness. All hair types will support hair styles better. Low pH (5.5) seals the cuticle to detangle and enhance color and highlights. With Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner perms will spring to life. Essential for those using styling tools or dryers. May be used daily, before styling or setting.

Product Benefits:

Adds Body and Texture
Stops Frizz and Seals in Moisture
Protects Color and Curls
Alcohol Free
Directions:

Wash hair with Aphogee Shampoo and towel dry. Spray or pour 1/4 to 3/4 ounce of Pro-Vitamin leave-in Conditioner onto hair depending on length and thickness. Comb thoroughly. Hair should be evenly damp, but not over wet. Blow dry on low heat setting or air dry naturally. Style as usual.

Ingredients:

Water, Polyquaternium-11, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium collagen Amino Acids, Cocoyl Sarcosine, wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Sorbitol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, tocopherol, Sulfur, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Citrci Acid, Polysorbate-80, Nonoxynol-10, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethicone, Copoylol, Acetamide MEA, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Methylparaben.





NTM Silk Touch Leave-In Cream




Description:




  • Professional Developed to treat extra dry or over-processed hair Softens, smoothes and conditions hair for exceptional manageability

  • This silky leave-in cream melts effortlessly into strands, moisturizing while diminishing flyaways and frizz with lasting humidity protection

  • Hair stays naturally soft and touchable all day - no flaking, heaviness, or stickiness

  • The advanced formula helps improve hair quality with every use

  • Contains UV filters

  • Three naturally derived extracts penetrate to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand

  • Olive penetrate to the center

  • Meadowfoam seed helps moisturize the middle

  • Sweet almond wraps the surface

  • Made in USA

0 comments: