Monday, October 20, 2008

Air Drying...The Puffiness Factor

Would you like to convert to the healthier option of air drying vs. using direct heat? I'm sure we all do but some of us have that dreadful poof factor that occurs every time we try to air dry our hair! Since I had this same problem occur several times I have a few tips that may help those of you that are in the same situation as me.



1. Use a pomade on your hair before drying. This usually works for me but it also weighs down my hair if I use to much and the key is hiding my ends!



2. Air Dry using a protective style....such as bantu knots, roller sets, or braid/twist outs.



3. You can use anti frizz products and rinse you hair with cold water.



These are just a few tips to help you get through! Remember the key to doing this successfully is doing something with your ends! That always works for me and I have the puffiest hair when I air dry without a regimen! Hope this helps someone out there and if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comment area...you may help someone out yourself, including me!!



Happy Hair Growing!


0 comments: