Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm taller than your average diva....


So I've been told at least. I'm ranging about 5'9" and I've always been taller than other females. I'm cool with it actually. I've never played basketball, lawd knows I got sick to death about that question. I guess folks figure you can play just because you got a few inches on ya.... not true. I play pretty well but let's just say I would have made the team if I would have followed through with practice. The fact was, I gave it my all but I would get maybe a minute tops in the game and damn near at the end??? What can I do if we're already winning at the end while folks are going to the snack stands preparing to watch the guys play next???

Anyways, wow- I've totally gone off topic. Today I wanted to add a little fashion discussion to the blog and the main thing I have trouble finding is JEANS THAT FIT. I mean really fit without that bulge in the back and look like high waters when your trying to be cute in heels. When your tall, it's almost impossible to find stuff that fits and is affordable.

The line I'm now interested in trying is PZI. They have had some pretty rave reviews and a lot of women with curves love them. They also have a selection where you can buy by the inseam!! I love it.

So if your a curvy diva, this might be a good line for you to check out if you haven't. For those of you that have, get on over there because they have a wonderful selection of jeans that are on sale. You can't beat that!




3 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

I have been stalking those jeans for months now, hubby thinks it is too much for jeans. I can't wait to get a pair though. I've heard good things about them and they sell them at select Macy's too.

Brownelovely said...

I actually think the price is reasonable!! Hubby just doesn't know...my Lucky Brands cost me around $125 for a pair. I think that 79-80 is reasonable for a great pair.

Brownelovely said...

okay...didn't mean 79-80..that doesn't make any sense!! but 79-90 for a decent pair is okay!