Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


I grew up listening to Michael Jackson and I just am in total disbelief right now. To those out there thinking negative thoughts, it's better not to say nothing at all. Let us remember him for what he did, how he changed music, how he affected people all over the world. This is the only man that could stand on stage, do nothing, and people cry and faint at his mere presence. Let him be great.

I have started my music blog and decided to start off with a tribute to Michael Jackson. You can check out some videos over there! My Life, My Mind, My Music

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

I still can't believe that he's actually gone. May he rest in peace...

Blessed Tresses said...

Thanks for such a positive message...it is very important at a time like this for all us to remember he has a family that is hurting. The negative comments don't help at all. He was a great performer.

Brownelovely said...

Thanks for visiting ladies. I try to keep it positive at all times. I went and got started on my music blog and I've got some video's over there. I'll be posting some pictures later!

http://lifemindmusic.blogspot.com/