Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting back to the orginal way

Hey Lovelies! I thought long and hard this weekend and I've decided to start another blog! I will out of school until August and wanted to focus on blogging and make it into a source of income also.

What does that mean for Browne & Lovely??? It will be going back to what it was when I started it!! I will feature hair tips, product reviews, skin care, etc.... The fashion section will be an additional post on every Friday just for anyone who likes to see that section.

However, my new blog will be completely different. I will be more focused on music and entertainment. No, this will not be a gossip blog!!! I'm not completely sure on what is going to be on there exactly but it will be the one with the "other" topics.

I wanted to change the atmosphere here a B&L to where everyone who visits is feeling the material. I've fallen off some with my camera tearing up and random posts but now that I have the time....I'm focusing solely on making sure my readers get the best of my work!

1 comments:

Brownelovely said...

Thanks for dropping by ladies! Love the blog...will be following!